CaN't StAnD hEr
*yawn* Wat a tiring day. Went to Johore with any aunt, uncle n cuzzies to search for stuffs. Later in the afternoon, we meet up with another 2 cars of aunties and uncles. Duh? I am so stress up with all this yacking from my another aunt. Luckily we are not on the same car. She can't keep her bloody mouth shut for a while; alot to comments. Such a pain in the ass.Wonder why she must be very KPO to take care of other's child but she can't take care of her own daughter. Please lah... the baby doesn't even want to be near you; can't you jusr buzz off??? My cuzie was vexed because of her attitude, don't even know where she stands. Keep complaining and complaining and asking stupid question. Such a busybody and she really insisted on knowing what has been going on with me; keep asking my cuzzie and my aunt. SO KPO!!!
I decided to stay at my aunt's place for the nite just to avoid going back in her car. HAHA very bad of me... seriously I can't stand her anymore.
cHeRiSh EvErY mOmEnT cOs LiFe Is ShOrT, pLaY hArD...