let's get it started...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

OuTz To IMM

For the 1st time, mum asked me if I wanna go IMM to search for furniture. Aikz?! OK lor since Fahmy wanna get his sandal also. While mum, bro and me gets ready to go dad changed his mind to follow as well. Boring pat umah sorang² hahaha .

We reached there abt 4pm, fuyoo!! look at the crowds. So many ppl. We get bro's sandal 1st than we recce for furniture. I like the country design furniture at one the few shops available. Nice; can mix and match the bed, wardrobe and dressing table. I choose a set for my bedroom; need a change anyway. Takes about an hour to decide on the wide range of beds and dressing tables as well as the color. HAHAHA finally make an order and the set will be arriving in August.. Yippie! can't wait.

Then we proceed to JP for our dinner and we reached home around 8pm... so late! HAHAHA... My parents turn in early and me... well another sleepless nite.