TiCk.. TiCk.. TiCk..
Time is ticking away very fast, I need to make up my mind on this one. Heed down to Geylang to search for lace, finally found this lace that is quite alrite. Bought it at MANIQ after so much consideration. Wat the heck! I need to get things settled down before its too late coz I really like the package that is offered, bajus + handbag + 2 pairs of shoes; worth it! But ahemz say I dun look happy, me worried abt how I will turn out wearing it. Not used to this kinda xclusive dresses. Hmm...After that we went to S11 to had our munchies; nasi ayam black pepper. Hehe... sedap giler. After that we proceed to Seiyu Bugis for the sale. Herny bought little sandal for cute little Sarah at Adidas and her pampers too. Me bought a bedsheet for my new coming bedroom set... at 30% off. We lepak at Starbucks for drinks before we heed home.
Little Sarah so happy got her new sandal
From Adidas 1 set pink sey ni budak.. hehe so cute
cHeRiSh EvErY mOmEnT cOs LiFe Is ShOrT, pLaY hArD...