let's get it started...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Watch Out!


A hectic and annoying day it is as the blogger server is having problem and I can't get to see the outcome of my updated blog. Frustrated and annoyed! But Hadi Boy is here again to lighten up my day. Muehehehe... just look at that cute face.


He will take a stroll around the blok 1st before his nap time with his grandma and come over to my place for a rest. Haha... but he is not in a good mood today. Kids do have their tantrum you know. Hehe 1st time ever I see him frown.


The thought of taking his photo again is not a good idea after all. Worst, he gets frustrated and starts wailing coz he can't get a hold of my handphone(hehe... cian dia kena buli).




Another shot of him making his unsatisfied look. Hahaha I can't stop laughing watching his tantrum. Just look at him, unsatisfied, tired and sleepy. "Hmm when is the day going to end? I need my sleep..." *yawn*.