Well, well here goes my itchy hands again. I can't even sit still for a second, so engrossed by the blog that I am addicted to change the blogskin all over again. This time around I add in more pictures and change the layout (AGAIN!). Hopefully this will be the last time (unless I've got nothing else to do) muahahahaha. Finally having my rest now... Hmm...
says
cHeRiSh EvErY mOmEnT cOs LiFe Is ShOrT, pLaY hArD...
The girl next door which youd never
notice walking down your corridor A natural flirt. Haha
Simple, ordinary, happy-go-lucky and jovial person who
loves outdoor activities. Kekadang senyap, kekadang kecoh
but most of the time org kata giler lolz. Hmm I can be
your fren or enermy depending on YOUR character.
Liked by some
Hated by Many
But respected by All
Thats all My legendary tales
~You think yOu know Me???~ hehehe
solely me
born july 6th
sarcastic cancerian
in wedded bliss
savours life one day @ a time
loves
chocolates
me to you bear
ice cream
music
reading
shopping
cartOons
my bed
his touch
the beach